الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 9
تـاريخ التسجيـل : May 2012
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : Egypt
المشاركـــــــات : 1,265,051

Resurrection in the book of the Song of Songs

Resurrection in the book of the Song of Songs (Song of Solomon):
Saint Cyril of Jerusalem did not miss discovering resurrection through the book of the Song of Songs, for he views in the verse "I have gathered my myrrh with my spice;" "Myrrh and aloes, with all the chief spices.", that it is a symbol to burial, and the spices prepared by the women carrying fragrance, then the verse "I have eaten my honeycomb with my honey;" that it has been fulfilled as the master ate a piece of broiled fish, and some honeycomb in the presence of his disciples after His Resurrection (review Lc. 24: 39-42) as he says: "He ate myrrh before death and honey after resurrection."
When the Song spouse was looking industriously for her missing groom, she was a shadow and an example of the Mary's who came courageously looking for the Heavenly Bridegroom.
"Mary Magdalene went to the tomb early, while it was still dark." (Jn. 20: 1), the same as the spouse chanted "by night on my bed I sought the one I love;" (Song 3: 1) "I sought him, but I did not find him.", as if she was saying with Mary Magdalene: "they have taken away my Lord, and I do not know where they have laid Him." (Jn. 20: 13). The same as if Mary asks the angels by the tomb "So is my beloved among the sons." (Song 2: 3), then the angels answer saying: "Why do you seek the living among the dead?" (Lc. 24: 5), "Scarcely had I passed by them, when I found the one I love. I held him and would not let him go." (Song 3: 4), "So they came and held Him by the feet." (Mt. 28: 9).

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الانتقال السريع

قد تكون مهتم بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع
The Holy Bible is the book of books or it is ‘The Book
How did the Lord’s Resurrection become our Resurrection
Resurrection in the book of the Psalms
All powerful Father as now we bring you our songs
Fairouz - Christmas Songs 🎄 فيروز - أغاني الميلاد المجيد

الساعة الآن 03:34 AM