Ramez5 غير متواجد حالياً  
الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 1
تـاريخ التسجيـل : May 2012
العــــــــمـــــــــر : 50
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : Cairo - Egypt
المشاركـــــــات : 42,475

Why a Stable Because the Jesus came to save sinners not rule the world

While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no guest room available for them. Luke 2:6-7

Who would have imagined that the Lord would come to earth in such a humble way?
God could have ordained that Jesus be born in a palace.. where a king should be born, but instead He orchestrated an overflowing inn in Jerusalem during one of the most overcrowded and busiest months of it's history. Everyone was traveling there to get registered for a census called by Caesar Augustus, the ruler of Rome.
If I was going to fabricate a 'story' about the birth of the Son of God, I don't think I'd arrange to have him born in a stable with smelly cows, donkeys etc. I'd at least have let him have a decent room in a home.

Why a stable of all places?? Because Christ didn't come to rule a powerful, political world... but rather to woo men's and women's hearts--to rescue the hurt, poor and down-trodden from their sin and chains.
He also came to save those who didn't even know they needed saving--those too comfortable and proud to know they were spiritually destitute.
Jesus- Friend of Sinners
Still, I am especially glad that Jesus reached out to the lower classes of society and came in such a humble manner. It helps me know that He loves me, faults and all, without reservation. My lack of success or beauty or wealth does not deter Him nor does it make me useless in God's kingdom. His kingdom is not of this world but the next.
For those of us with less illustrious pasts, it is a comfort that He sought us out. It is why we feel drawn to reach out to those in the same situation.
Everyone was expecting a powerful ruler. But no one would look for the Messiah in a stable, born in poverty.
Jesus was born where he ought to be born. It was symbolic of those he came to minister to.

Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion! Shout aloud, O daughter of Jerusalem! Behold, your king is coming to you; righteous and having salvation is he, humble and mounted on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey. Zechariah 9:9

Jesus was a friend of sinners. He came to save us from our sin. I can't help but be concerned, that as we get further and further from the past--our sinful past--and our humble roots, we may forget that apart from Christ we are nothing and that our responsibility as Christians is to reach out to those in need.
Complacency and pride can stifle God's work through our lives.
How Did Christ Change the World?
Many of us are in danger of assuming that most Christians live responsible, materially comfortable lives and that our major sphere of effort should be in the political arena--changing the world through people in positions in high places.
That's not how Jesus changed the world. He did it quietly and lovingly. He didn't care if the world knew about him. God would take care of that aspect of his ministry.
We aren't going to change the world with political clout or wealth--it will be through the powerful work of the Holy Spirit, and the love God puts in our hearts for those in need whether spiritually or physically or morally.

Jesus came to save us from our sins.
That's what Christmas is all about.

Dear Lord,
May we never mistake wealth, power, friends in high places or success for being the way to "change the world" for Christ. May we never forget we are sinners and.. " but for the grace of God, there go I."
Please protect us from losing our first love or becoming distracted by the love of the World and it's ways, which chokes out the Word causing us to become unfruitful.
Don't let us forget that your love for sinners (including us) is the whole reason for Christmas!You are the Good News!
Help us make time in our busy lives and room in our hearts for you this Christmas season and every single day of the year.
In your precious Name we pray,
Amen
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 27 - 02 - 2017, 12:21 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 2 )
Mary Naeem Female
† Admin Woman †

الصورة الرمزية Mary Naeem

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 9
تـاريخ التسجيـل : May 2012
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : Egypt
المشاركـــــــات : 1,256,569

الأوسمة و جوائز
 بينات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو

Mary Naeem غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي رد: Why a Stable Because the Jesus came to save sinners not rule the world

Thanks Ramez
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 27 - 02 - 2017, 03:36 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 3 )
walaa farouk Female
..::| الإدارة العامة |::..

الصورة الرمزية walaa farouk

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 122664
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Jun 2015
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : مصر
المشاركـــــــات : 363,500

الأوسمة و جوائز
 بينات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو

walaa farouk غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي رد: Why a Stable Because the Jesus came to save sinners not rule the world

Thanks Ramez
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الانتقال السريع

قد تكون مهتم بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع
Jesus came into the world to save sinners
that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief
Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners
Jesus Friend of Sinners
100فزورة صعبة Save to Facebook Save to Twitter Save to GooglePlus Share on Tumblr

الساعة الآن 03:54 AM