sama smsma غير متواجد حالياً  
الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 8
تـاريخ التسجيـل : May 2012
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : قلب طفلة ترفض أن تكبر
المشاركـــــــات : 91,915

Apostolic contribution to Christianity

Apostolic contribution to Christianity and spread the word of God and faith is very large, the apostles always spread teaching Jesus’ and the word of God, their contribution also high in writing the Bible was given to the apostles teach the word of God and the teachings of Jesus to continue to help people the name of God.
The apostles followed Jesus during His life and dedicated themselves to God, but at the last moment, one of them by name Judas betrayed Jesus, some disowned him but the rest of the rest of his life had been faithful to Jesus and follow him so apostolic contribution to the spread of Christianity a great .
Some of the apostles of Jesus continued his teaching and spreading the word of God after the crucifixion of Jesus, they were very faithful and their faith was strong and powerful and nothing to break it, they continued the teachings of Jesus and went from town to town, from village to village to spread the teachings of Jesus and the word of God, despite the fact that they are harassed and expelled.
“Takes you receives me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me,” Jesus said this to his apostles, and this gave them the right to speak and to do good works in his name, according to Christian teaching, Jesus called 12 apostles for them to be with Him and with God endowed him with the power to proclaim the Gospel, cast out demons, and helped people, these apostles were: Simon Peter, Andrew, James (son of Zebedee), John, Philip, Bartholomew (son of Talemai), Matthew, Thomas, James (son of Alphaeus ), Jude the Apostle, Simon the Zealot, Judas iskariot, Owned Judas betrayed Jesus for 30 pieces of silver.
Jesus loved His Apostles and always taught them the word of God and the gospel and they transferred it to the people with him, the Apostles’ contribution is also high in the writing of the Holy Bible, the Bible included the Gospel of the Apostles, that they denounced Lovo Boa and the teachings of Jesus to us!
My friends, listen the Bible and listen to teachers who bring to you the word of God, open the door of your heart to God and Jesus and let the faith in your heart and then you will discover the heavenly gates of the kingdom of God, you will receive the grace of God, and eternal life in His kingdom of light. God bless you!
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الانتقال السريع

قد تكون مهتم بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع
The Early Church, ever since the Apostolic Era
Dr. Hefele, in his third edition of the Apostolic Fathers
That was why, in the Apostolic era and thereafter
Following the Apostolic Age, from the 2nd century onwards
The Greatest Contribution to Society

الساعة الآن 10:34 PM