اخر مواضيع العضو
  فؤاد غير متواجد حالياً  
الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 125159
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Jul 2022
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : المغرب
المشاركـــــــات : 4

Jeremiah 29:11 is a well-known and beloved Bible verse that offers a message of hope, assurance, and divine providence. Let's delve into this verse and unpack its significance.

The verse, found in the book of Jeremiah in the Old Testament, reads:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

This verse is set within the context of a letter from the prophet Jeremiah to the exiles in Babylon. The people of Israel had been taken captive and were living in a foreign land, far from their homeland and the temple in Jerusalem. It was a time of great uncertainty, suffering, and displacement.

In this backdrop, Jeremiah's message is a profound reassurance from God to His people. It conveys several essential themes:

God's Sovereign Knowledge: The verse begins with the declaration, "For I know the plans I have for you." This signifies God's omniscience — His complete and perfect knowledge of His people and their circumstances. It assures us that nothing is hidden from God's awareness.

Divine Plans for Prosperity: God's plans are not arbitrary or malevolent. He declares His intentions: "plans to prosper you and not to harm you." This demonstrates His benevolent purpose for His people. The prosperity mentioned here isn't limited to material wealth but encompasses overall well-being, including spiritual, emotional, and relational aspects.

Hope and a Future: God's plans are intended to give His people "hope and a future." In a time of exile and distress, this promise shines like a beacon of hope. It emphasizes that God's intentions go beyond the present circumstances. He offers a future filled with expectation and the promise of restoration.

While Jeremiah 29:11 is often embraced for its comforting and uplifting message, it's important to understand its broader context. The subsequent verses (Jeremiah 29:12-14) call the people to seek God with all their hearts, promising that they will find Him when they search for Him with sincerity.

In the Christian tradition, this verse is often applied to the belief in God's redemptive plan through Jesus Christ. It reminds believers that God's intentions for them are ultimately for their salvation, spiritual growth, and eternal life.

In essence, Jeremiah 29:11 encapsulates the idea that even in times of adversity and uncertainty, God remains in control, working out His plans for the good of His people. It inspires trust in His providence and the confidence that His purpose will prevail.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06 - 11 - 2023, 08:44 AM   رقم المشاركة : ( 2 )
Mary Naeem Female
† Admin Woman †

الصورة الرمزية Mary Naeem

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 9
تـاريخ التسجيـل : May 2012
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : Egypt
المشاركـــــــات : 1,256,893

الأوسمة و جوائز
 بينات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو

Mary Naeem غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي رد: "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "

Thank you for the great topic
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الانتقال السريع

قد تكون مهتم بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع
دعوى قضائية لحل "الحرية والعدالة" و"النور" و"الوطن" و"البناء والتنمية" و"الأصالة"
"الجماعة.. تصلح ما أفسده "بديع" و"الشاطر" ببيان الـ "18 مبررًا".. "الإخوان": لم نترك شباب الثورة يقت
"قنديل" وقيادات "الإخوان" يلتقون "آشتون".. و"بشر" يؤكد: سنطالبها بزيارة "مرسي" ودعم عالمي
مؤسس "اخوان بلا عنف" يكشف مخطط بديع لإغتيال "السيسي" وتمرد "العريان"وعدد "المنشقين"وقرار "بديع"
"مينا" و"باسم" اتفقا مع "مارادونا" و"الصعيدى" و"القليوبى" فى قتل رجل أعمال بالسلام

الساعة الآن 12:39 AM