Ramez5 متواجد حالياً  
الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 1
تـاريخ التسجيـل : May 2012
العــــــــمـــــــــر : 50
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : Cairo - Egypt
المشاركـــــــات : 42,611

Be Strong Be Brave

The Lord your God himself will go over before you. He will destroy these nations before you, so that you shall dispossess them, and Joshua will go over at your head, as the Lord has spoken. 4 And the Lord will do to them ias he did to Sihon and Og, the kings of the Amorites, and to their land, when he destroyed them. And the Lord will give them over to you, and you shall do to them according to the whole commandment that I have commanded you. Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.” Deuteronomy 31: 1-9

It has been five months since the Lord set me free from my struggle with online community. In that five months, not one day has passed that I have not relied on the Lord’s word..and his strength.

What started as a desperate measure to get the flesh back in it’s proper place.. became the gateway to heaven on earth. I had no idea what that could do for a person! I’d never tried. The Lord gave me back my first love and I’m so grateful.

Every now and then though, I get scared.. thinking ‘this can’t last’. And then I throw that thought out. Be Strong Be Brave The Lord will never leave us nor forsake us. Our faithfulness can and always should rely on HIs faithfulness. This passage comforts me so much!

Whatever trials you might be facing, dear friends, just know..that the Lord will never leave you or forsake you. He will be with you through every minute.. moment by moment. Let me know if you need me to pray for you.

Loving you with God's love,
Donna

Dear Lord, Help us to rely on you day by day moment by moment..our spirits are willing but our flesh is truly weak. But we can wholly lean on your name! Help me not be like Peter who looked at the fact that he was walking on water.. and panicked.. and started to sink. Help me keep my eyes on you.. the author and finisher of my faith. And if I get scared and find myself sinking.. I know to cry out to you.. and you will rescue me yet again.. just as you did him.
Amen
رد مع اقتباس

الانتقال السريع

قد تكون مهتم بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع
A Strong Faith
Be strong and courageous.
St. Moses the strong
Brave Heart
Strong

الساعة الآن 01:32 PM