Ramez5 غير متواجد حالياً  
الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 1
تـاريخ التسجيـل : May 2012
العــــــــمـــــــــر : 50
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : Cairo - Egypt
المشاركـــــــات : 42,472

Jesus Friend of Sinners

But go you and learn what that means, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Therefore said he to them, The harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few: pray you therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth laborers into his harvest. Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves. … Luke 10:2,3

Oh how these verses ring true in my heart today. As you know, I have struggled to understand.. should I help the kids on the server or not. How lost they are! The hardest thing about ministering to the lost.. is you have to be their friend on some level.. you have to 'hang out with them' yet not in a way that would cause you to stumble. In other words.. bars are bad places for alcoholics to hang out and 'minister'.. unless the Lord has really done a true work in your heart.

Praying the Lord would help me see how to work this out in a way that helps reach those hurting teenagers and lost sheep.. and still keeps me safe and close to Him. Funny.. that's the hard part about writing in a journal.. yet publically. You get to see me 'waffle'.. but you know, I don't know exactly what the Lord wants. This is a journey I've never been on before.

Pray and wait..pray and wait.. then walk.. and see where He leads me. That's all I can do. But better to do my best to reach out and mess up.. than to sit around for too long.. when there are souls needing to hear the gospel.

Dear Lord, Help us to we love sinners.. and show them the way to Jesus.. every chance we get. Help us be brave to go to the highways and byways to find guests for your supper. Please brand this into and onto my heart. I love our church family.. more than I can describe..but I love the lost just as much. Praying for laborers for the harvest. You called us to make disciples of all people.

Amen
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 27 - 02 - 2017, 01:18 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 2 )
Mary Naeem Female
† Admin Woman †

الصورة الرمزية Mary Naeem

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 9
تـاريخ التسجيـل : May 2012
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : Egypt
المشاركـــــــات : 1,255,968

الأوسمة و جوائز
 بينات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو

Mary Naeem غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي رد: Jesus Friend of Sinners

Thanks Ramez
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 27 - 02 - 2017, 03:26 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 3 )
walaa farouk Female
..::| الإدارة العامة |::..

الصورة الرمزية walaa farouk

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 122664
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Jun 2015
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : مصر
المشاركـــــــات : 363,314

الأوسمة و جوائز
 بينات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو