رقــم العضويـــة : 230
تـاريخ التسجيـل : May 2012
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : مصر
المشاركـــــــات : 7,368

Arabic عربي

English إنكليزي

Françaisفرنسي

لحيظة تركتك وبمراحم عظيمة سأجمعك. بفيضان الغضب حجبت وجهي عنك لحظة وبإحسان ابدي أرحمك قال وليك الرب. لأنه كمياه نوح هذه لي.كما حلفت أن لا تعبر بعد مياه نوح على الأرض هكذا حلفت أن لا اغضب عليك ولا أزجرك. فان الجبال تزول والآكام تتزعزع أما إحساني فلا يزول عنك وعهد سلامي لا يتزعزع قال راحمك الرب.
اشعياء 54: 7-10

“For a mere moment I have forsaken you, But with great mercies I will gather you. With a little wrath I hid My face from you for a moment; But with everlasting kindness I will have mercy on you,” Says the LORD, your Redeemer. “ For this is like the waters of Noah to Me; For as I have sworn that the waters of Noah would no longer cover the earth, So have I sworn that I would not be angry with you, nor rebuke you. For the mountains shall depart and the hills be removed, But My kindness shall not depart from you, Nor shall My covenant of peace be removed,” Says the LORD, who has mercy on you.
Isaiah 54: 7-10 (NKJV)

“Quelques instants je t'avais abandonnée, Mais avec une grande affection je t'accueillerai; Dans un instant de colère, je t'avais un moment dérobé ma face, Mais avec un amour éternel j'aurai compassion de toi” Dit ton rédempteur, l'Éternel. “Il en sera pour moi comme des eaux de Noé: J'avais juré que les eaux de Noé ne se répandraient plus sur la terre; Je jure de même de ne plus m'irriter contre toi Et de ne plus te menacer. Quand les montagnes s'éloigneraient, Quand les collines chancelleraient, Mon amour ne s'éloignera point de toi, Et mon alliance de paix ne chancellera point” Dit l'Éternel, qui a compassion de toi.
Ésaïe 54: 7-10

Meditation

التأمل

Another promise from the LORD to the church and to us, for in many times we see that the LORD abandoned us and became far, we cannot see or hear Him, He is not talking through any one not even the bible. But after a moment (which we see it as years) He comes to save us and put us above our problems.

The LORD gets angry because we became far from Him, and our sin is blocking Him from seeing us, and this is the most unbearable thing to God, that His children are far from Him when he loves being in their midst and talking with them. The anger of the LORD is not for thinking of a punishment for us, but it is because we allowed our lusts to keep us far from Him and for the devil to control our lives.

But by Jesus Christ, He made for us an entrance into the throne of grace, to help us in time of need, so God will see us through Jesus and not through our works and sins.

And the LORD’s promise to you today that He will never leave you and will always shed His wings over you in protection, He will not any harm touch you because He loved you, His kindness never depart from you and your children and your children’s children. So take hold of the promises of the LORD that never departs or be removed.

وعد آخر من الرب للكنيسة ولنا شخصياً، ففي أوقات كثيرة نرى أن الرب تركنا وبَعِد عنّا، لا نراه ولا نسمعه حتى أنه لا يتكلم من خلال احد أو كتابه المقدس. ولكنه بعد لحيظة (وما نراه نحن دهر) يأتي لينقذنا ويرفعنا فوق مشاكلنا.

فالرب يغضب بسبب بُعدنا عنه وخطيتنا التي تمنع رؤيته إيانا، وهذا أكثر شيء لا يتحمله الرب أن يَبعِد أولاده عنه وهو يعشق السكنى في وسطهم والتكلم معهم، غضب الرب ليس لكي يفكر بقصاص لنا، بل هو بسبب أننا سمحنا لشهواتنا أن تبعدنا عنه ولإبليس أن يتحكم بحياتنا.

ولكنه بيسوع المسيح جعل لنا دخول إلى عرش النعمة، ويعطينا عوناً في حينه، كي يرانا الله من خلاله وليس من خلال أعمالنا وخطايانا.

ووعد الرب لكم اليوم أنه لا يترككم أبداً ويظلل بحمايته عليكم ولا يدع أي سوء يصيبكم لأنه أحبكم، وإحساناته لا يزول عنكم وعن أولادكم وعن أولاد أولادكم. لذا تمسكوا بوعود الرب التي لا تزول ولا يزعزعها شيء.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 30 - 06 - 2014, 08:01 AM   رقم المشاركة : ( 2 )
Mary Naeem Female
† Admin Woman †

الصورة الرمزية Mary Naeem

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 9
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : Egypt
المشاركـــــــات : 1,266,359

الأوسمة و جوائز
 بينات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو

Mary Naeem غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي رد: لحيظة تركتك وبمراحم عظيمة سأجمعك.

مشاركة جميلة جدا
ربنا يبارك حياتك
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01 - 07 - 2014, 04:03 AM   رقم المشاركة : ( 3 )
Haia Female
..::| مشرفة |::..

الصورة الرمزية Haia

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 230
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : مصر
المشاركـــــــات : 7,368

الأوسمة و جوائز
 بينات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو

Haia غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي رد: لحيظة تركتك وبمراحم عظيمة سأجمعك.

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة mary naeem مشاهدة المشاركة
مشاركة جميلة جدا
ربنا يبارك حياتك
ميرسى مارى لمرورك ومشاركتك
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الانتقال السريع

قد تكون مهتم بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع
حظك اليوم 28 / 2 / 2023 لحيظة تركتك ، وبمراحم عظيمة سأجمعك
حظك اليوم 28 / 7 / 2022 لحيظة تركتك ، وبمراحم عظيمة سأجمعك