الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 9
تـاريخ التسجيـل : May 2012
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : Egypt
المشاركـــــــات : 1,256,893

القديسة لوسى شفيعة المكفوفين Lucy martyred patron Blind

Lucy martyred patron Blind
Batoul martyred lucy was born in Sicily. Christian grew up in the family knows who love small church and Christian morals.

While Lucy take their sixth year and since her father's death takes the rich. Precautionary worked her mother (Otika) on the continuation of farmed on the love of Christ.

As Lucy reached the age of youth.

Provide young people and discourage the speeches and was characterized by the manners of young people together was reluctant mother for being pagan and suggested that he would leave when Botha cohabiting with her daughter Lucy.

And when I learned that Lucy
It saddens me that the favourites to warn her of her bridegroom divine.

I asked her mother postponement depending on the mother of advanced age and wish to serve.

Then it wants the will of God that infected his father, Lucy drain blood does not work in the medical treatment. Has lasted for 4 years and then I heard about the miracles St. Lucie (Agathe) dismissed the views of those with a dream and in St. informed her that her mother had been recovered.

Lucy took advan***e of this opportunity and the intransigence of her desire not to marry .... mother approved because of their design Batoul the position. Then took their share, which was get married and distributed to the poor and needy.

When he heard the young heathen that his fiancée spends its money on the poor and extravagance they rejected it went to the city heathen ruler who ordered the trial to providing urgent.

And to the Governor recognized the faith in each aloud and was ready to die for GEOINT her bridegroom and the divine.

Vaghtaz King ... and stretched his hand to it so that forces them to act as sin when the fire broke out because of the beauty Lust mind.

When she saw this case relate to her eyes .. and timely in the face of the Governor

(To the West always takes the
patron Saint of the blind and visually impaired and paint and image are always medallist in mind dish).

Jesus then appeared to make this St. and prove it in its place (because the ruling he wanted to tend chastity)

Ordered the soldiers to connect with ropes immovable not to the degree they are tired of this. What was it but it is stoking the fires of fire in place and were incinerated ...

But since then were not came to glorify the name of God and preservation of safe ...

And then everyone shouted in denial of what is to this pure Batoul. Ruler ordered strikes sword strike did not get rid of him, but kept alive.

Believers were taken to a home where her soul added to enjoy eternal joy.

Swimming prayer this martyred and St. Mary Immaculate be with us

Amen.

Of the book (grove Saints 3)
Movable

copy

</B></I>

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الانتقال السريع

قد تكون مهتم بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع
Lucy of Syracuse