تـاريخ التسجيـل : May 2012
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : Egypt
المشاركـــــــات : 1,265,051

St. Gregory,  A Renewal of Baptismal Vows

St. Gregory, Thaumaturgus

A Renewal of Baptismal Vows
A Manual of Prayer, 1889

Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Ghost, One God, I mourn and lament my most sinful neglect of the sacred promise and vow which was made in my name at my Baptism. I lament my long-continued transgressions, my ingratitude, my coldness and hardness of heart. O Lord, Who art the great Searcher of hearts, and from whom no secrets are hid, in Thy presence I do most freely, fully, and unfeignedly, from henceforth and forevermore, repent of and renounce all my sins; I resolve, to the utmost of the power Thou givest me, to resist all the temptations of the devil, the world, and the flesh, so that I may never willingly be led by them. I do firmly believe, and will, by Thy help, continue in the belief of all the Articles of the Christian Faith; and I am resolved, in all sincerity of heart, to keep Thy holy Will and Commandments, and to persevere, through the help of Thy grace, to the end of my life. Enlighten and strengthen me, O God, by Thy Holy Spirit, to perform this my vow and covenant. Preserve me as a living and faithful Member of Thy Church, a dutiful and dear child of God, and an inheritor of the Kingdom of Heaven; that through Thy mercy I may in Thy good time obtain the end of my faith, even the salvation of my soul. Amen.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الانتقال السريع

قد تكون مهتم بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع
In the Baptismal Service, in a symbolic way
which Gives our post baptismal anointing
St. Gregory, Baptismal Vows
Lent & renewal of life
تـجديد الذهــن Renewal of Mind

الساعة الآن 06:50 PM