Ramez5 غير متواجد حالياً  
الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 1
تـاريخ التسجيـل : May 2012
العــــــــمـــــــــر : 50
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : Cairo - Egypt
المشاركـــــــات : 42,479

Does Jesus See Faith When You Come to Him in Need

Jesus got into a boat and went back across the lake to his own town. Some people brought to him a man who was paralyzed and was lying on a mat. Jesus saw that these people had much faith. So he said to the paralyzed man, “Young man, you will be glad to hear this. Your sins are forgiven.” Matt 9:1-2
Although the main point of this passage is to teach us that the Lord is able and willing to forgive our sins and set us free--Praise God for that!, what struck me the most while reading Matt. 9:1-9 was that Jesus saw their faith...and responded accordingly.

Just a few days ago, I was reading how Peter started sinking in the waves when he began to doubt.. and Jesus chided him with, "Oh ye of little faith!" Of course you have to hand it to Peter--at least he had enough faith to get out of the boat and walk on water! Does Jesus See Faith When You Come to Him in Need

Only a short time before that, Jesus had marveled at the centurion soldier's faith in Him. Later we will read that he could only heal a few sick people in his home town because of their determined lack of faith.

It is clear from these stories that the state of our faith matters to Jesus. Whatever it takes, we ought to have a healthy faith in Christ regardless of what situation we face.

We need to either ask God to help our unbelief as others have or do what we know will help us grow our faith in Jesus' ability to do anything we need. We need but ask.. but we ought also to believe. It doesn't take much faith though... just a bit. I pray that I will never ever doubt the Lord no matter how difficult the situation.

It's been strange going from an in-depth time of studying the epistles to studying a gospel. In Matt. 5-7 there was a lot of time to study principles and apply them, but now, the focus is all on Jesus and how He lived and how He responded to others and to His disciples of whom we, who are saved, are one also.

I'm learning not only who Jesus is but how He feels and responds towards people. Today, I will be meditating on the fact that my faith in Him, as the Son of God and the one who loves us and died for us and now intercedes for us before God, matters... a lot!

We don't just follow a set of rules but a God who cares about our devotion to Him and our faith in both His love and His ability to help us in every situation. We owe him this!

Dear friends, I encourage you to get to know the Savior of your soul so well that when He looks at you, He sees your faith in Him and can work all He desires in your life today!

Don't wait till there's a trial. Now is the time to seek the Lord and draw closer to Him. Read the gospels and get to know the One who died to set you free from sin and who you will be spending eternity with. He will never leave your nor forsake you!

He is the friend who sticks closer than a brother. Prov. 18:24. We expect our friends to believe in us... so it is not hard to understand that the Lord--our best friend--also expects us to believe in Him.

Dear Lord,

Whatever they may be facing today, I pray you will help those who read this to believe in You and your power to save and assist them. Trials are meant to bring us into a closer reliance on you. You want us to respond in faith to life's trials rather than fear. I pray you take away any fear gripping those who read this.

May their trials give them the motivation they need to look to you and then be able to glorify you when you answer. Dear Lord help those who are struggling with fear and unbelief or who feel their faith is weak.

In your precious Name I pray,Amen
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 26 - 02 - 2017, 12:00 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 2 )
Mary Naeem Female
† Admin Woman †

الصورة الرمزية Mary Naeem

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 9
تـاريخ التسجيـل : May 2012
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : Egypt
المشاركـــــــات : 1,256,893

الأوسمة و جوائز
 بينات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو

Mary Naeem غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي رد: Does Jesus See Faith When You Come to Him in Need

Thanks Ramez
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 26 - 02 - 2017, 02:43 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 3 )
walaa farouk Female
..::| الإدارة العامة |::..

الصورة الرمزية walaa farouk

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 122664
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Jun 2015
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : مصر
المشاركـــــــات : 363,635

الأوسمة و جوائز
 بينات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو

walaa farouk غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي رد: Does Jesus See Faith When You Come to Him in Need

Thanks Ramez
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الانتقال السريع

قد تكون مهتم بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع
I have just put my faith in Jesus...now what?
I have just put my faith in Jesus...now what?
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith
Do You Believe Jesus Can Do Anything You Ask In Search of Great Faith
Faith in jesus christ himself ensure salvation

الساعة الآن 09:39 AM