منتدى الفرح المسيحى  

العودة  

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 14 - 09 - 2024, 04:08 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 173071 )
Mary Naeem Female
† Admin Woman †

الصورة الرمزية Mary Naeem

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 9
تـاريخ التسجيـل : May 2012
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : Egypt
المشاركـــــــات : 1,256,893

الأوسمة و جوائز
 بينات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو

Mary Naeem غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي رد: وجبـــــــة روحيـــــ(†)ــــــــــة يوميـــــــــة

وجبـــــــة روحيـــــ(†)ــــــــــة يوميـــــــــة

قداسة البابا تواضروس الثاني

كيف يقتني الإنسان فضيلة الستر في حياته وتصرفاته؟

أولاً: تذكَّر ستر الله لك في مواقف عديدة بعضها تعرفها والكثير منها لا تعرفه. واجعل في صلاتك دائمًا: “أشكرك يارب لأنك سترتني” و”اسْتُرْ وَجْهَكَ عَنْ خَطَايَايَ” (مز 51: 9).. وكما يرتل داود في المزمور: “لأَنَّهُ يُخَبِّئُنِي فِي مَظَلَّتِهِ فِي يَوْمِ الشَّرِّ يَسْتُرُنِي بِسِتْرِ خَيْمَتِهِ..” (مز 27: 5). “مَا أَعْظَمَ جُودَكَ الَّذِي ذَخَرْتَهُ لِخَائِفِيكَ.. تَسْتُرُهُمْ بِسِتْرِ وَجْهِكَ” (مز 31: 19، 20).

ثانيًا: تعلَّم أن تحب الآخرين مهما كانت ضعفاتهم أمامك. اهتم بالجانب الحلو فيهم. أو الجانب الإيجابي، ولا تنظر إلى أي جوانب سلبية. هكذا فعل السيد المسيح مع زكا العشار ومع السامرية ومع نيقوديموس وغيرهم. وكلما سترت على الآخرين، ستر الله عليك. وإذا دعت الضرورة أن تتحدث عن الآخرين في مجال ما، ليكن كلامك بكل حكمة واتزان مملحًا بملح الحقيقة دون تشويه أو إدانة.

ثالثًا: تعلم أن لا تدين غيرك.. لأن القديسين يقولون: “ليس هناك أفضل من أن يرجع الإنسان بالملامة على نفسه في كل شيء”، “مَاذَا يَنْتَفِعُ الإِنْسَانُ لَوْ رَبحَ الْعَالَمَ كُلَّهُ وَخَسِرَ نَفْسَهُ” (مت 16: 26). تجنب إدانة الآخرين لئلا تقع في سقطاتهم كما يقول القديس الأنبا أنطونيوس: “لا تدن غيرك لئلا تقع في أيدي أعدائك”.

قديم 14 - 09 - 2024, 04:09 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 173072 )
Mary Naeem Female
† Admin Woman †

الملف الشخصي
العــــــــمـــــــــر :

الأوسمة و جوائز
 بينات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو

إننا نصلي صلاة الشكر عدة مرات كل يوم ونفتتحها بأننا “نشكرك لأنك سترتنا..” في الماضي والحاضر وسترت على نفسي وأسرتي وأصحابي ومعارفي، وعلى بيتي وأسرتي الصغيرة والكبيرة، وسترت على خدمتي وكنيستي وعملي وتجارتي، وعلى وطني وأرضي…

بالحقيقة نعمة الستر أعظم نعمة بين نعم الله العديدة في كل صباح، ولتكن أمامك دائمًا في صحوك ومنامك وفي كل معاملاتك واحذر أن “تَنْظُرُ الْقَذَى الَّذِي فِي عَيْنِ أَخِيكَ، وَأَمَّا الْخَشَبَةُ الَّتِي فِي عَيْنِكَ فَلاَ تَفْطَنُ لَهَا..” (مت 7: 2).

الستر ليس هو ستر الفلوس وإنما ستر النفوس، فتذكر دائمًا أنك تملك نعمًا يتمناها ملايين البشر.

قديم 14 - 09 - 2024, 04:10 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 173073 )
Mary Naeem Female
† Admin Woman †

الملف الشخصي
العــــــــمـــــــــر :

الأوسمة و جوائز
 بينات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو

Editorial Article by H.H. Pope Tawadros II in Kiraza Magazine: The Greatest Blessing

Man has lived on the face of this earth since his creation and through ages, centuries, and times, surrounded by divine providence, who sends every day its many and varied gifts, and it is written that his gifts are new every morning (Lamentations 3:23 NKJV). They are renewable and varied gifts and blessings that man may not be able to count. Some of these graces are visible, tangible, perceptible, material, moral, spiritual, etc.

One day you may think of

what is the greatest blessing in human life!

The answers vary between health, wealth, power, reason, discovery, etc. Of course, all of these are great blessings and have a place and presence in human life. The truth, however, is that the greatest blessing among God’s abundant and numerous graces is the blessing of the “covering” that has priority and first place. In order for this truth to become clear to you, dear reader: Have you ever wondered, how can your life be without being covered?

It is medically known that human skin is the largest organ of the body. It covers and protects the rest of the internal and external organs, and it is the first line of defense against forms of pollution and disease from microbes and other dangers.

In popular tradition, when you ask someone who is tested for life: What do you want from the world? They answer you automatically and without the slightest thought: covered and healthy. If you look closer, you will find that human life is reduced to these two words: cover and health. No one can count the number of times God covered him up, even the prophet David prays, saying, “Keep me as the apple of Your eye; [cover] me” (Ps 17:8), and he also says, “[cover] me from the secret plots of the wicked, From the rebellion of the workers of iniquity” (Ps 64:2). And there’s a nice story I read:

Someone says that everyday I bought the “Le Monde” newspaper from the same seller in order to learn French from him. However, this seller taught me a lesson that is more important than the French language, which is the lesson of a lifetime. I asked him every day, how are you today? He would answer me: “In the grace being covered”… so I was surprised by his answer!! I asked him one day, why the covering specifically?! He replied, “Because I am covered from everything…” I was surprised and asked him, “What covering are you talking about when your shirt is patched with different colors?” He was silent for a while, and then said to me: “My son, covering has many kinds: for example, when you are sick, but you are able to walk with your feet, this is a cover from the humiliation of sickness. When you have a small amount in your pocket that is enough for you to sleep while you are full, even if your fullness is only from bread, this is a cover from the humiliation of hunger… When you have clothes, even if they are patched, this is a cover from the humiliation of the cold. When you are able to laugh when you are sad for any reason, it is a cover from the humiliation of brokenness…When you are able to read the newspaper in your hands, it is a cover from the humiliation of ignorance… When you can call your family at any time to check on them and reassure them about you, this is a cover from the humiliation of loneliness. When you have a job or a career, even if just selling newspapers, it prevents you from reaching out to anyone, that’s a cover from the humiliation of asking… When God blesses your son, his health, his education, and his home, this is a cover from the humiliation of oppression. When you have a good wife, who carries with you the worries of the world, this is a cover from the humiliation of a husband being broken in front of his wife.”

And if God covers man morning and evening and covers all creation by night and every day. The night can be called the general cover from God for all men, and we in monasteries pray the “veil prayer”, which is a selection of the Psalms of Agpeya throughout the whole day.

Dear reader, you can cover the privacy of another so as not to convey their news, life or intention. This advice is also important for newlywed couples to preserve their privacy and never speak it in front of others, no matter how related they may be, “for by your words you are justified, and by your words you are condemned” (Matthew 12:37). It is also important for the priest to preserve the privacy of the sacrament of confession and for those who deliberately disclose the secrets of confession in any way to be punished. The cover here needs the wisdom of the priest and the purity of his words and conversations.

But how does a person acquire the virtue of covering in his life and behavior?

First, remember that God covered you in many situations, some of which you know and many of which you do not know. In your prayers, always: “Thank you, Lord, that you will see me” and “Cover your face from my sins” (Ps 51:9). As David sings in the Psalm: “For in the time of trouble He shall [cover] me in His pavilion; In the secret place of His tabernacle He shall [cover] me.” (Ps 27:5). “Oh, how great is Your goodness, Which You have laid up for those who fear You…You shall [cover] them in the secret place of Your presence” (Ps 31:19, 20).

Second, learn to love others no matter how weak they are in front of you. Take care of the good and the positive side, and don’t look at any negative sides. This is what Jesus did with Zacchaeus, with the Samaritan, with Nicodemus and others. Whenever you cover up for others, God will cover you. If necessary, speak for others in a field, let your words be with wisdom and poise salted with the salt of truth without distortion or condemnation.

Third: Learn not to condemn anyone else. Because the saints say, “There is nothing better than to blame himself for everything,” for “what profit does a man gain if he gains the whole world and loses his soul” (Matthew 16:26). Avoid condemning others lest you fall into their falls, as St. Anthony says: “Do not condemn others, lest they fall into the hands of your enemies.”

We pray the thanksgiving prayer several times a day and we open it with the saying that “we thank you for covering us…” This includes past and present and covering myself, my family, my friends, my acquaintances, my home and my small and large family, my service, my church, my work, my trade, my homeland and my land.

In fact, the grace of covering is the greatest blessing among the many blessings of God every morning, and may it always be in front of you in your awakenings and sleeps and in all your dealings, and beware that “you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?.” (Matthew 7:2).

Covering is not the cover of money, but the cover of souls, so always remember that you have the blessings that millions of people desire.

قديم 14 - 09 - 2024, 04:12 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 173074 )
Mary Naeem Female
† Admin Woman †

الملف الشخصي
العــــــــمـــــــــر :

الأوسمة و جوائز
 بينات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو

مقال لقداسة البابا تواضروس الثاني في مجلة الكرازة أعظم قوة

من الكلمات المبهرة في الحياة الإنسانية كلمة: “القوة” وهي كلمة واسعة المعاني وعديدة الأبعاد والمجالات.. فهناك قوة العلم والمعرفة والمعلومات.. وهناك قوة المال والثروة والكنوز.. وهناك قوة البدن والصحة والعضلات.. وهناك قوة الفكر والأدب والفلسفات.. وهناك قوة النسك والزهد والتقشف.. وهناك قوة السيطرة والاستحواذ والتحكم.. وغير ذلك كثير ونوعيات.. ربما يصعب حصرها..

وذات يوم تساءلت

ما هي أعظم قوة في حياة الفرد؟!

أو حياة المجتمع؟!

أو حياة الشعوب؟!

وشغلني السؤال وأنا أقرأ في كتب التاريخ وقصص الزمان، ووجدت أن كل أنواع “القوة” تظهر على مسرح الزمان وتستمر وقتًا ثم تنتهي. وهكذا كانت الممالك والإمبراطوريات الكبيرة والجيوش العتيدة.. وهكذا كان الملوك والأباطرة والطغاة، ومن كان دكتاتورًا في زمنه وانقضى ومن كان متميزًا ومشهورًا في جيله وانتهى.. ومن صار علامة في حياة البشر إيجابًا أو سلبًا.. حتى أن سليمان الحكيم يقول في سفر الجامعة: “بَاطِلُ الأَبَاطِيلِ، الْكُلُّ بَاطِلٌ.. مَا الْفَائِدَةُ لِلإِنْسَانِ مِنْ كُلِّ تَعَبِهِ الَّذِي يَتْعَبُهُ تَحْتَ الشَّمْسِ؟” (1: 2، 3).

ويظل التساؤل: ما هي أعظم قوة في حياة الإنسان؟ وما هي هذه القوة التي تحمي الإنسان من السقوط في الخطأ؟!

إنها قوة “الغفران” التي ينالها الإنسان من الله، وهي قوة “التسامح” أو المسامحة التي يقدمها الإنسان لأخيه الإنسان.

وقبيل صعود السيد المسيح إلى السماء بعد قيامته ظل أربعين يومًا يظهر لتلاميذه قائلاً: “هكَذَا كَانَ يَنْبَغِي أَنَّ الْمَسِيحَ يَتَأَلَّمُ وَيَقُومُ مِنَ الأَمْوَاتِ فِي الْيَوْمِ الثَّالِثِ، وَأَنْ يُكْرَزَ بِاسْمِهِ بِالتَّوْبَةِ وَمَغْفِرَةِ الْخَطَايَا لِجَمِيعِ الأُمَمِ…” (لو 24: 46، 47).

أمام الخطايا يظهر إله الغفران: “إِلهٌ رَحِيمٌ وَرَؤُوفٌ، بَطِيءُ الْغَضَبِ وَكَثِيرُ الإِحْسَانِ وَالْوَفَاءِ حَافِظُ الإِحْسَانِ إِلَى أُلُوفٍ غَافِرُ الإِثْمِ وَالْمَعْصِيَةِ وَالْخَطِيَّةِ وَلكِنَّهُ لَنْ يُبْرِئَ إِبْرَاءً” حتى أن موسى النبي يصلي ويقول: “إِنَّهُ شَعْبٌ صُلْبُ الرَّقَبَةُ وَاغْفِرْ إِثْمَنَا وَخَطِيَّتَنَا وَاتَّخِذْنَا مُلْكًا” (خروج 34: 6-9).

إن الإنسان يعيش في عالم ملئ بالجروح والمشاعر السلبية والإساءات التي تصيبه من الآخرين، وتكون النتيجة هي إصابته بمشاعر المرارة والغضب والقلق والخوف والظلم والاكتئاب والانتقام وكل هذه الجروح والمواقف تسبب له حالة إحباط نفسي يختلف من وقت لآخر. وهذا يؤثر على جسده ونفسه وروحه وبالتالي على سلوكياته وتصرفاته سواء في البيت أو الكنيسة أو المجتمع وتنشأ عنده حالات الكراهية واليأس والانطواء وغياب الفرح مع أعراض أخرى مدمرة قاسية.. ولا يجدي مع ذلك النسيان أو الإنكار أو الابتعاد.. ويقف الإنسان حائرًا ماذا يفعل؟! وليس هناك علاج أو مخرج من هذه الحالة إلا بالغفران والمسامحة. إن قوة التسامح هي المنقذ الوحيد للخروج من هذه المشاعر السلبية التي شعرت فيها النفس بالإيذاء النفسي العميق.

ومعروف أن الشريعة في العهد القديم لا تقتصر على وضع حد للانتقام “عَيْنًا بِعَيْنٍ” (خروج 21: 23) ولكنها أيضًا تنهي عن بغض الأخ لأخيه، كما تحرم الانتقام والحقد نحو القريب (لاويين 19: 17-18). وقد تأمل ابن سيراخ الحكيم في هذه التشريعات واكتشف الرابطة التي تربط بين غفران الإنسان لأخيه وبين الغفران الذي يلتمسه الإنسان من الله: “…اِغْفِرْ لِقَرِيبِكَ ظُلْمَهُ لَكَ فَإِذَا تَضَرَّعْتَ تُمْحَى خَطَايَاكَ..” (سيراخ 28: 2).

والقاعدة واضحة جدًا أمام الإنسان؛ أن الله لا يمكن أن يغفر لمن لا يغفر لأخيه. ومن أهمية ذلك أن السيد المسيح وضع هذه القاعدة في الصلاة الربانية التي نرددها كل يوم حتى لا ننساها.. إن مسامحة أخيك شرط طلب الغفران الإلهي (لوقا 11: 4؛ متى 18: 23). ولذا نجد السيد المسيح يفرض على بطرس الرسول ألا يمل من الغفران (متى 18)، ونقرأ أن إستفانوس الشماس الأول مات وهو يغفر لراجميه (أعمال 7: 10) لأن الذي “يحب” عليه أن يعي أن هناك فعلين يعملهما: أن يسامح وأن ينسى أية إساءة.

إن الإنسان المسيحي يجب أن يغفر دائمًا ويغفر بدافع المحبة أسوة بالمسيح (كولوسي 3: 13) ولا يقاوم الشر إلا بالخير (رومية 12: 21). إن السيد المسيح لم يدعو الخطاة إلى التوبة والإيمان فقط، بل أعلن أنه لم يأتِ إلا ليشفي ويغفر. إن مقابلة الخير بالخير هو عمل إنساني، ومقابلة الخير بالشر هو عمل شيطاني، أما مقابلة الشر بالخير فهو عمل إلهي. فالغفران عمل صعب على البشر لأنه ليس من طبيعتهم، ولكنه يحتاج قوة إلهية خاصة نابعة من المحبة التي سكبها الله في قلب الإنسان المسيحي (رومية 5: 5)، وبها يغفر ويسامح ويغسل قلبه ونفسه من الإساءة ومن المرارة، ولذا نصلي يوميًا: “قَلْبًا نَقِيًّا اخْلُقْ فِيَّ يَا اَللهُ، وَرُوحًا مُسْتَقِيمًا جَدِّدْ فِي أحْشَائِي” (مزمور 50).

يا صديقي: أن تسامح الإنسان الآخر الذي أساء إليك هو قرارك بإرادتك ورغبتك واختيارك.. ولكن اعلم أن مكسبك كبير للغاية وهو الحصول على قدر أكبر من الرحمة الإلهية والشفاء الداخلي الذي تحتاجه في حياتك الحاضرة والآتية أيضًا. كما نصلي في مديحة الصوم الكبير: طوبى للرحما على المساكين ط‍ فإن الرحمة تحل عليهم.. والمسيح يرحمهم في يوم الدين ط‍ ويحل بروح قدسه فيهم. والمساكين هنا ليس فقط فقراء المال والعوز ولكن أصحاب الشخصية الفقيرة في السلوك والتصرف والأدب والأخلاق والمعاملة.

لتكن صلاتك: أعطني يارب طاقة تسامح وغفران لكل من أساء إليَّ.. املأ قلبي بمحبتك فأستطيع أن أحب حتى الذين أساءوا إليَّ في مشوار حياتي. لا تدعني أحمل ضغينة ضد أي أحد.. علمني أن أسامح وأن أغفر وأن أحب رغم الضعف والفكر والميول القلبية الشريرة التي تحاربني وتبعدني عن طاعة وصيتك الغالية “اِغْفِرُوا يُغْفَرْ لَكُمْ” (لوقا 6: 37). أوعدك يارب أن أبدأ صفحة جديدة كلها تسامح وغفران وتوبة وحياة نقية أطلب فيها نعمتك وروحك القدوس مرشدًا ومعينًا لحياتي. آمين.

قديم 14 - 09 - 2024, 04:13 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 173075 )
Mary Naeem Female
† Admin Woman †

الملف الشخصي
العــــــــمـــــــــر :

الأوسمة و جوائز
 بينات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو

من الكلمات المبهرة في الحياة الإنسانية كلمة: “القوة” وهي كلمة واسعة المعاني وعديدة الأبعاد والمجالات.. فهناك قوة العلم والمعرفة والمعلومات.. وهناك قوة المال والثروة والكنوز.. وهناك قوة البدن والصحة والعضلات.. وهناك قوة الفكر والأدب والفلسفات.. وهناك قوة النسك والزهد والتقشف.. وهناك قوة السيطرة والاستحواذ والتحكم.. وغير ذلك كثير ونوعيات.. ربما يصعب حصرها..

وذات يوم تساءلت

ما هي أعظم قوة في حياة الفرد؟!

أو حياة المجتمع؟!

أو حياة الشعوب؟!

وشغلني السؤال وأنا أقرأ في كتب التاريخ وقصص الزمان، ووجدت أن كل أنواع “القوة” تظهر على مسرح الزمان وتستمر وقتًا ثم تنتهي. وهكذا كانت الممالك والإمبراطوريات الكبيرة والجيوش العتيدة.. وهكذا كان الملوك والأباطرة والطغاة، ومن كان دكتاتورًا في زمنه وانقضى ومن كان متميزًا ومشهورًا في جيله وانتهى.. ومن صار علامة في حياة البشر إيجابًا أو سلبًا.. حتى أن سليمان الحكيم يقول في سفر الجامعة: “بَاطِلُ الأَبَاطِيلِ، الْكُلُّ بَاطِلٌ.. مَا الْفَائِدَةُ لِلإِنْسَانِ مِنْ كُلِّ تَعَبِهِ الَّذِي يَتْعَبُهُ تَحْتَ الشَّمْسِ؟” (1: 2، 3).

ويظل التساؤل: ما هي أعظم قوة في حياة الإنسان؟ وما هي هذه القوة التي تحمي الإنسان من السقوط في الخطأ؟!

إنها قوة “الغفران” التي ينالها الإنسان من الله، وهي قوة “التسامح” أو المسامحة التي يقدمها الإنسان لأخيه الإنسان.

وقبيل صعود السيد المسيح إلى السماء بعد قيامته ظل أربعين يومًا يظهر لتلاميذه قائلاً: “هكَذَا كَانَ يَنْبَغِي أَنَّ الْمَسِيحَ يَتَأَلَّمُ وَيَقُومُ مِنَ الأَمْوَاتِ فِي الْيَوْمِ الثَّالِثِ، وَأَنْ يُكْرَزَ بِاسْمِهِ بِالتَّوْبَةِ وَمَغْفِرَةِ الْخَطَايَا لِجَمِيعِ الأُمَمِ…” (لو 24: 46، 47).

أمام الخطايا يظهر إله الغفران: “إِلهٌ رَحِيمٌ وَرَؤُوفٌ، بَطِيءُ الْغَضَبِ وَكَثِيرُ الإِحْسَانِ وَالْوَفَاءِ حَافِظُ الإِحْسَانِ إِلَى أُلُوفٍ غَافِرُ الإِثْمِ وَالْمَعْصِيَةِ وَالْخَطِيَّةِ وَلكِنَّهُ لَنْ يُبْرِئَ إِبْرَاءً” حتى أن موسى النبي يصلي ويقول: “إِنَّهُ شَعْبٌ صُلْبُ الرَّقَبَةُ وَاغْفِرْ إِثْمَنَا وَخَطِيَّتَنَا وَاتَّخِذْنَا مُلْكًا” (خروج 34: 6-9).

قديم 14 - 09 - 2024, 04:14 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 173076 )
Mary Naeem Female
† Admin Woman †

الملف الشخصي
العــــــــمـــــــــر :

الأوسمة و جوائز
 بينات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو

إن الإنسان يعيش في عالم ملئ بالجروح والمشاعر السلبية والإساءات التي تصيبه من الآخرين، وتكون النتيجة هي إصابته بمشاعر المرارة والغضب والقلق والخوف والظلم والاكتئاب والانتقام وكل هذه الجروح والمواقف تسبب له حالة إحباط نفسي يختلف من وقت لآخر. وهذا يؤثر على جسده ونفسه وروحه وبالتالي على سلوكياته وتصرفاته سواء في البيت أو الكنيسة أو المجتمع وتنشأ عنده حالات الكراهية واليأس والانطواء وغياب الفرح مع أعراض أخرى مدمرة قاسية.. ولا يجدي مع ذلك النسيان أو الإنكار أو الابتعاد.. ويقف الإنسان حائرًا ماذا يفعل؟! وليس هناك علاج أو مخرج من هذه الحالة إلا بالغفران والمسامحة. إن قوة التسامح هي المنقذ الوحيد للخروج من هذه المشاعر السلبية التي شعرت فيها النفس بالإيذاء النفسي العميق.

ومعروف أن الشريعة في العهد القديم لا تقتصر على وضع حد للانتقام “عَيْنًا بِعَيْنٍ” (خروج 21: 23) ولكنها أيضًا تنهي عن بغض الأخ لأخيه، كما تحرم الانتقام والحقد نحو القريب (لاويين 19: 17-18). وقد تأمل ابن سيراخ الحكيم في هذه التشريعات واكتشف الرابطة التي تربط بين غفران الإنسان لأخيه وبين الغفران الذي يلتمسه الإنسان من الله: “…اِغْفِرْ لِقَرِيبِكَ ظُلْمَهُ لَكَ فَإِذَا تَضَرَّعْتَ تُمْحَى خَطَايَاكَ..” (سيراخ 28: 2).

والقاعدة واضحة جدًا أمام الإنسان؛ أن الله لا يمكن أن يغفر لمن لا يغفر لأخيه. ومن أهمية ذلك أن السيد المسيح وضع هذه القاعدة في الصلاة الربانية التي نرددها كل يوم حتى لا ننساها.. إن مسامحة أخيك شرط طلب الغفران الإلهي (لوقا 11: 4؛ متى 18: 23). ولذا نجد السيد المسيح يفرض على بطرس الرسول ألا يمل من الغفران (متى 18)، ونقرأ أن إستفانوس الشماس الأول مات وهو يغفر لراجميه (أعمال 7: 10) لأن الذي “يحب” عليه أن يعي أن هناك فعلين يعملهما: أن يسامح وأن ينسى أية إساءة.

قديم 14 - 09 - 2024, 04:15 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 173077 )
Mary Naeem Female
† Admin Woman †

الملف الشخصي
العــــــــمـــــــــر :

الأوسمة و جوائز
 بينات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو

إن الإنسان المسيحي يجب أن يغفر دائمًا ويغفر بدافع المحبة أسوة بالمسيح (كولوسي 3: 13) ولا يقاوم الشر إلا بالخير (رومية 12: 21). إن السيد المسيح لم يدعو الخطاة إلى التوبة والإيمان فقط، بل أعلن أنه لم يأتِ إلا ليشفي ويغفر. إن مقابلة الخير بالخير هو عمل إنساني، ومقابلة الخير بالشر هو عمل شيطاني، أما مقابلة الشر بالخير فهو عمل إلهي. فالغفران عمل صعب على البشر لأنه ليس من طبيعتهم، ولكنه يحتاج قوة إلهية خاصة نابعة من المحبة التي سكبها الله في قلب الإنسان المسيحي (رومية 5: 5)، وبها يغفر ويسامح ويغسل قلبه ونفسه من الإساءة ومن المرارة، ولذا نصلي يوميًا: “قَلْبًا نَقِيًّا اخْلُقْ فِيَّ يَا اَللهُ، وَرُوحًا مُسْتَقِيمًا جَدِّدْ فِي أحْشَائِي” (مزمور 50).

قديم 14 - 09 - 2024, 04:15 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 173078 )
Mary Naeem Female
† Admin Woman †

الملف الشخصي
العــــــــمـــــــــر :

الأوسمة و جوائز
 بينات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو

يا صديقي: أن تسامح الإنسان الآخر الذي أساء إليك هو قرارك بإرادتك ورغبتك واختيارك.. ولكن اعلم أن مكسبك كبير للغاية وهو الحصول على قدر أكبر من الرحمة الإلهية والشفاء الداخلي الذي تحتاجه في حياتك الحاضرة والآتية أيضًا. كما نصلي في مديحة الصوم الكبير: طوبى للرحما على المساكين ط‍ فإن الرحمة تحل عليهم.. والمسيح يرحمهم في يوم الدين ط‍ ويحل بروح قدسه فيهم. والمساكين هنا ليس فقط فقراء المال والعوز ولكن أصحاب الشخصية الفقيرة في السلوك والتصرف والأدب والأخلاق والمعاملة.

قديم 14 - 09 - 2024, 04:16 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 173079 )
Mary Naeem Female
† Admin Woman †

الملف الشخصي
العــــــــمـــــــــر :

الأوسمة و جوائز
 بينات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو

لتكن صلاتك: أعطني يارب طاقة تسامح وغفران لكل من أساء إليَّ.. املأ قلبي بمحبتك فأستطيع أن أحب حتى الذين أساءوا إليَّ في مشوار حياتي. لا تدعني أحمل ضغينة ضد أي أحد.. علمني أن أسامح وأن أغفر وأن أحب رغم الضعف والفكر والميول القلبية الشريرة التي تحاربني وتبعدني عن طاعة وصيتك الغالية “اِغْفِرُوا يُغْفَرْ لَكُمْ” (لوقا 6: 37). أوعدك يارب أن أبدأ صفحة جديدة كلها تسامح وغفران وتوبة وحياة نقية أطلب فيها نعمتك وروحك القدوس مرشدًا ومعينًا لحياتي. آمين.

قديم 14 - 09 - 2024, 04:17 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 173080 )
Mary Naeem Female
† Admin Woman †

الملف الشخصي
العــــــــمـــــــــر :

الأوسمة و جوائز
 بينات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو

Editorial Article by H.H. Pope Tawadros II in Kiraza Magazine: The Greatest Power

One of the most dazzling words in a person’s life is “power.” It is a word with broad meanings, aspects, and domains. There is the power of science, knowledge, and information. There is the power of money, wealth, and treasures. There is the power of the body, health, and muscles. There is the power of understanding, literature, and philosophy. There is power of asceticism, abstention, and self-discipline. There is the power of dominance, obsession, and control. There are many other types which are too difficult to number.

One day I wondered:

What is the greatest power

in an individual’s life?!

Or community?!

Or the lives of others?!

The question preoccupied me while I was reading history and story books, and I found that all kinds of “power” appear on the stage of time, last for a while, and then end. This was the case with great kingdoms, empires, and mighty armies. The same with kings and emperors, tyrants and dictators. ; Those who were once distinguished and famous in their generation and those who have left a mark on humanity, whether positive or negative, all came to an end. Even Solomon the Wise says in the Book of Ecclesiastes: “Vanity of vanities, all is vanity… What profit has a man from all his labor in which he toils under the sun?” (Ecclesiastes 1:2, 3).

The question remains: What is the greatest power in human life? What is the power that protects a person from falling into error?!

It is the power of “forgiveness” that mankind receives from God, and it is the power of “forgiveness” or pardon that a person offers to their fellow man.

Before Jesus Christ ascended to heaven after His Resurrection, He appeared to His Disciples for forty days, saying: “Thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day, and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name to all nations…” (Luke 24: 46, 47).

Against sins, God’s forgiveness exists: “The Lord God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abounding in goodness and truth, keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, by no means clearing the guilty…,” so that Moses the Prophet prayed and said: “… let my Lord go among us, even though we are a stiff-necked people; and pardon our iniquity and our sin, and take us as Your inheritance” (Exodus 34:6-9).

A person lives in a world full of wounds, negative emotions, and abuse that befalls them from others. The result is experiencing feelings of bitterness, anger, anxiety, fear, injustice, depression, and vengeance. All of these wounds and situations can cause a state of psychological frustration from time to time. This affects the body, soul, and spirit, and consequently, behaviors and reactions, at home, church, or in society. Some of these harsh and destructive symptoms can be giving rise to hatred, despair, isolation, and an absence of joy. Forgetting, ignoring, or avoiding do not solve such issues, so the person is left standing confused with what to do?! There is no cure or way out of this situation except through forgiveness and pardon. The power of pardoning is the only rescue to remove these negative feelings from oneself in which the soul feels deep psychological abuse.

It is known that the Law in the Old Testament is not limited to putting an end to revenge by an “eye for eye” (Exodus 21:24), but it also prohibits a brother from hating his brother, and revenge and hatred towards one’s neighbor (Leviticus 19:17-18). The wise Son of Sirach contemplated these laws and discovered the link between a person’s forgiveness to their brother and the forgiveness that a person seeks from God: “Forgive a wrong done you by your neighbor; then your sins will be pardoned when you pray” (Sirach 28:2 SAAS).

The rule is very clear to humanity here: God cannot forgive someone who does not forgive his brother. The importance of this caused our Lord Jesus Christ to place this rule in the Lord’s Prayer that we repeat every day so that we do not forget it: forgiving your brother is a condition for requesting divine forgiveness (Luke 11:4; Matthew 18:23 NKJV). Therefore, we find the Lord Christ compelled St. Peter the Apostle to not tire of forgiving (Matthew 18), and we read that St. Stephen, the first deacon, died forgiving those who stoned him (Acts 7:10) Therefore, the one who “loves” must be aware that there are two actions to take: to forgive and to forget any offense.

The Christian person must always forgive and do so out of love, following the example of Christ (Colossians 3:13), overcoming evil with good (Romans 12:21). Jesus Christ not only called sinners to repent and believe, but also declared that He came to heal and forgive. Reciprocating good with good is a human act, exchanging good with evil is a satanic act, and exchanging evil with good is a divine act. Forgiveness is a difficult act for humans because it is not in their nature, but it requires a special divine power emanating from the love that God has poured into the heart of the Christian person (Romans 5:5). With it, he or she forgives, pardons, and washes the heart and soul from being wronged and from bitterness. Thus, we pray daily: “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me” (Psalm 50 LXX, 51 MT).

Friend, Forgiving another person who has wronged you is your decision, your will, your desire, and your choice. However, know that what you stand to gain is great, to gain a greater amount of divine mercy and inner healing that you need in your present life and the one to come. As we pray in the Great Lent hymn: “Blessed are those merciful to the poor / for mercy shall come upon them. / Christ will show them mercy on Judgement Day; / the Holy Spirit will dwell in them.” The poor here are not only those who are poor in money and necessities, but those who have poor character in behavior, conduct, demeanor, morals, and treatment.

Let your prayer be: Give me, O Lord, the energy of forgiveness and pardon to everyone who has wronged me. Fill my heart with Your love so that I can love even those who have wronged me in the course of my life. Do not let me hold a grudge against anyone. Teach me to forgive, to pardon, and to love despite my weakness, knowledge, and evil inclinations of the heart that challenge me and keep me from obeying Your precious commandment, “Forgive, and you will be forgiven” (Luke 6:37). I promise You, Lord, to start a new page full of forgiveness, pardon, repentance, and a pure life in which I seek Your grace and Your Holy Spirit as a guide and Helper for my life. Amen.

موضوع مغلق

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 09:39 PM