الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 9
تـاريخ التسجيـل : May 2012
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : Egypt
المشاركـــــــات : 1,266,412

Now, did you know yourself, my beloved brother

By H.H. Pope Shenouda III

Now, did you know yourself, my beloved brother? Did you recognise that self-denial must be the rule that governs your relation with God? I do not mean that your self is something that is not worthily and so you ought to deny it out of humbleness!.. for we have seen that your self is nothing, ruin.. So, I do not like to use the words "be humbled" because a humble person is that who comes down from his place to a lower and less elevated position. But a person of no worth like me and you, mere dust and nothingness, cannot be humbled because he actually has no position to refuse nor dignity to forsake.. He is not elevated so that he may be put down nor eminent that he may be humbled. All that I mean by self-denial, my beloved brother is to know your self and thus you can realise that you have no worth whatever.. It is God who gives you, out of His loving kindness .If you love Him, some of His glory is given, a thing which you do not deserve but for His mercy, His humbleness and condescension.
رد مع اقتباس

الانتقال السريع

قد تكون مهتم بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع
But as for you, my beloved brother
My beloved brother, there is a very great difference
Oh, my beloved brother, would you know the
My Beloved Brother, Do You Want To Be Perfect
Have you now seen , my beloved brother

الساعة الآن 10:18 AM